MA, Library and Information Studies, UW-Madison; MA, Spanish, UW-Madison
4217 Helen C. White Hall
- data curation, cyberinfrastructure, e-research
- scholarly communication and publishing
- institutional repositories
- library-specific technology
- open access and open data
- linked (open) data
- digital libraries
- LIS 551, "Organization of Information"
- LIS 644, "Digital Trends, Tools, and Debates"
- LIS 855, "Digital Curation"
- LIS 341, "Research-Data Management for Graduate Students"
- LIS (tbd), "Libraries and Publishing"
For more information
My professional website includes my CV and links to many of my presentations and publications.